Forum

Tuesday's Meeting.........Weather  

  RSS

Bill
 Bill
Estimable Member
Joined: 6 years  ago
Posts: 112
03/02/2017 10:24 pm  

Dear KSM Member:

 
I have just got done talking with President Nelson.  There is a possibility of ice Tuesday evening.  So we have come up with a plan.
 
Steve is going to get the latest weather direct from the weather guru at the station.  We will make the decision by 1PM Tuesday whether to cancel the meeting or not.  To get the word out quickly, we will be sending out mass e-mails, posting it on Facebook, posting it on the web site, and Steve will have it posted on WWMT.  If no word, the meeting is a go. 
 
So stay tuned Tuesday for news.
 
Bill Geresy
KSM VP

ReplyQuote
  
Working

Please Login or Register

Pass it on...Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on TwitterPin on Pinterest0Share on Google+0Email this to someone
Top